Friday, January 18, 2013

y i so dumm

once upon a time, i was smart. i could do a lots of smart things.  i was good at school i was good at spelling i was good at a lots of more of smart things too.  than one day i woke up. i was not smart.



from before when i was smart i red this book about a mouse who got smart and got dumm again but the mouse was dumm before but before i was smart not dumm so thats not rilly wat happend.  i dunno wat happen sence i was always smart until i got dumm.

but anyways i'm sposed to be talking about why i'm so dumm.  i think its cause some of my friends are also rill dumm so maybe i got dummer from them like the flu cuase i no they dont wash there hands very much like ppl say to do. thats why they smell bad to but i'm sposed to write about why i'm so dumm and i'm so dumm i keep forgetting!!!!!!!!!!!! what i'm writing.

anyways my frends are dumm.  like susan and cari lynn are rill dumb.  but sometimes they preten to be smart even tho no 1 beliefs it so before i new them i was not so dumm but then there dumm cot on me and now i cant even hardly remember what to do.

so susan is dumm and she always wares these swetters and she likes to puke. so maybe when she pukes, the dumm from the puke gets on her swetters and when she gives me big squooshly hugs i get the dumm jerms to.

and cari lynn is dumm and she trys to push me down to hurt me and kill me sometime but then when ppl start looking than she pretens shes helpin me up so she gives me big squoosly hugs to. but rilly i no shes just tryn to kill me. cause she wants to take my lamp that she loves.  so if she kills me she can get it maybe.

so anyways thats i think why i'm dumm its my frends folt but not rilly frends but my enemys.

No comments:

Post a Comment